Discover SHS Online Admission Portal via shsdesk.com to access and download Admission Letter, Admission Form, CSSPS Enrollment Form, Prospectus, as well as Online Terminal Report Form.
Computerized School Selection and Placement System – CSSPS
Explore the CSSPS Checker Portal and Check SHS Placement. Proceed to Download School Admission Letter Online, print it out, complete the form with your details and submit a copy to the school administration, if only you are placed by CSSPS. Buy CSSPS eVoucher Online.
Successful aspirants are required NOT TO come to the school premises, just follow the procedures online and come to school on the date announced by GES.
Senior High School (SHS) is a second-cycle institution that offers various courses leading to the award of the West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE).
- General Science
- Home Economics
- General Arts
- Agriculture Science
- Visual Art
All SHS 1 students offer the following compulsory core subjects:
- English Language
- Integrated Science
- Social Studies
These are offered in addition to four other elective subjects selected from one’s programme of study. Besides, the Ghana Education Service – GES in collaboration with National Council for Curriculum and Assessment (NaCCA) has implemented a new curriculum known as Common Core Programme (CCP) expected to take effect next academic year.
Find out the educational reforms in Ghana and the new subjects outlined in the Common Core Programme (CCP).
How to Access SHSDESK.COM Admission Portal
Here is how to download the SHS Admission form and Letter by following the procedures;
- Access shsdesk.com here
- Navigate down to SHS Online Admission
- Select your school
- Tap Make Payment
- Fill in the payment form
- Enter your MoMo details
- Confirm payment
- Tap continue
How to Register Yourself for Admission via SHS Desk
Follow the steps below to complete online application form and register yourself for admission after making payment.
- On the shsdesk.com Online Portal
- Enter your JHS Index Number
- Tap Continue
- Provide your CSSPS details
- Enter your Personal details
- Provide your parents info
- Tap Next
- Preview and Save
How to Download Prospectus and Admission Form
- Visit Student Portal
- Enter your JHS Index Number
- Tap to Download Prospectus and Admission Letter
- Download your Prospectus and Admission Letter
Guidelines for New Arrivals
- Students are to undergo a physical examination to ensure that they are in the prescribed attire, hair trimmed according to school regulation etc. at the school gate.
- Students especially boarders are to report to the Senior Housemaster and Senior Housemistress or their assistants for their Kit-list to be inspected.
- Each student would be allocated to a house of residence after going through a registration process. Day students are obliged to undergo the registration process to be affiliated with a house.
- Students are advised to keep their registration receipts which will be used for the collection of items from the school’s store.
- Borders are obliged to report to their houseparents’ for registration and dormitory allocation.
- Boarders are to report to the Senior Housemaster and Senior Housemistress for allocation of tables at the dining hall.
- Under no circumstance should a student give pocket money or any personal items to a senior for safekeeping. Such monies should be kept with their house parents.
Guidelines for Subsequent Arrivals
- Students are to report to their House-parents for registration immediately on arrival.
- Boarders are to report to the Senior Housemaster and Senior Housemistress for table allocation.
Contact SHS Desk
Complete the contact form here
SHS Desk Website URL: www.shsdesk.com